Digital Resources for research or enjoyment
- 30 languages to meet a range of cultural interests
- 50 + hours of foundational instruction in each level of each language
- Core lessons to build reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills
- Focused activities to refine grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and more
- Mobile apps that enable learners to reinvorce language on the go
Lingo LITE™ helps you learn basic vocabulary in 30 languages from native speakers. Each entry includes a color photo, a native speaker video, and the word or term in the local language and your native language. Users can change the interface language (also 30 languages) at the click of a button.
Thanks to the support of Proquest, ancestry.com, library edition is now available from home.
Did you just move to Port Colborne? Need a Library card? Fill out our online registration form and have instant access to Overdrive or Libby by Overdrive, ebooks and audiobooks. If you love magazines, you can also access our collection provided by RB Digital. If you would like to contact staff, please reach out to the Library, at 905-834-6512 or email email@example.com.
To use our online resources, you need your Library card number and your PIN. If your card has expired, please contact the Library, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm to speak to a staff member or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make sure your card is up to date.
ebooks and audiobooks can be accessed through Overdrive or the Libby app.
You can also take an online course through Universal Class,