Port Colborne Public Library is shifting to a curb-side pick-up only level of check-out.
Beginning Tuesday, November 17, the Library is shifting to curbside pick-up of items only.
- Curbside pick-up is available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. You will receive notification that your items are available, and you may come anytime during the curbside days to pick-up your items. Please contact us with any concerns or questions. Library staff is answering the phones 905-834-6512 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Saturday.
Curb-side procedure updates include:
- Staff will greet you at the door and ask your name.
- Library staff wear masks and will maintain a safe distance.
- Your card is not required for check-outs, we will use your hold information to check out your books.
- We may need to update your card, and will confirm your address and telephone number.
- Patrons and staff are expected to practice physical distancing.
- Please maintain a safe distance from other users at the King Street Entrance.
- Items must be returned to the book drop which is available 24/7.
- Returned items are quarantined for 96 hours before being checked in. It may take a few days for the update to be reflected on your account.
- In-person programs and room rentals are not available.
- Don’t forget to check out our collection of digital resources. You can learn a new language, try out an online course, download a digital magazine RB Digital, watch an Indie flick, or enjoy an awesome online concert from Qello, or British television from ACORNTV. All free with your Port Colborne Public Library card.
- Printing is available by curbside pickup, call the Library to arrange, 905-834-6512.
If you need additional help, call 905-834-6512 to chat with staff, or email email@example.com.